- This event has passed.
Meetup: A Breakthrough Formula For Business Success (Richmond)
May 31 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
It has been consistently proven that knowing why you do business will allow you to know how and what to do. This is what separates successful, innovative entrepreneurs and companies from the status quo. This engaging presentation reveals the breakthrough formula you can use to have a deeper understanding of your core values and the skills to authentically communicate your business mission to drastically increase profits.
- Discover how our education system sets us up to think in a limiting way that sets up entrepreneurs for failure (and what you can do differently)
- The importance of having a business vision and how knowing your WHY takes away the struggle in business for increased certainty, clarity, and profits
- Exercises and techniques based in the latest findings of neuroscience and creative psychology to help you tap into your brain’s fullest potential for increased performance and confidence.
The simple formula any business can use to discover their ‘WHY’ to create a business aligned with one’s values that attracts your ideal clients and partners.
This workshop is presented by Stephanie Staidle. Stephanie Staidle is a licensed art therapist and business coach who helps individuals and companies bring their visions alive into the world through businesses they love that make a difference. Her mission is to transform the world of business from one that relies solely on logic, language, and numbers to one that values creativity, risk-taking, play and innovation. Learn more about Stephanie, here.
Please RSVP! Free workshop!register here
- May 31
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Networking & Special Events
- Bret Sweet, Program Manager