- This event has passed.
Start Smart (Berkeley)
July 11, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
In this 4- week course you will find out about the basic tools you need to start a successful business. You will work with a Business Plan Canvas (a visual hands-on tool) to get your ideas down on paper, test them, refine, adjust and change to meet the needs of your market.
- Learn how to define your vision for your future.
- Create a mission statement to meet the vision.
- Assess if you have the skills, passion and resources.
- Craft a business idea to match your reality.
- Test the feasibility of your business.
This class will meet every Tuesday for four weeks from 7/11/2017 – 8/1/2017.
Fee: $60 – $120. Scholarships available upon request (Class rate based on income, verification required).register here
- July 11, 2017
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- $60 – $120
- Event Category:
- Business Workshops
- Bret Sweet, Program Director