- This event has passed.
Start Smart (Richmond)
September 12, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
In this 4- week course you will find out about the basic tools you need to start a successful business. You will work with a Business Plan Canvas (a visual hands-on tool) to get your ideas down on paper, test them, refine, adjust and change to meet the needs of your market.
- Learn how to define your vision for your future.
- Create a mission statement to meet the vision.
- Assess if you have the skills, passion and resources.
- Craft a business idea to match your reality.
- Test the feasibility of your business.
When: Class meets every Tuesday for four weeks from 6:30pm to 9:30pm and runs from 9/12/2017 – 10/13/2017
The course requires your commitment and willingness to attend all classes, do all assignments and participate fully in classroom discussions throughout the 4-week duration.
Cost: $60-$120 (Scholarships Available up to 50%, dependent on proof of household income level).
Financial Assistance is available upon proof of low/moderate income. If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and send proof of income (tax return, receipt of unemployment benefits, social security, etc).register here
- September 12, 2017
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- $60 – $120
- Bret Sweet, Program Director