The Renaissance Small Business Incubation Program is designed to serve entrepreneurs who would like to benefit from intensive support and training services to further their business development and are committed to formulating and implementing growth plans, participating in an intensive business expansion program and contributing to the vitality of the entrepreneurial community. Renaissance encourages diversity and is committed to serving a community of entrepreneurs balanced by race, sex, economic status and business type.
Our shared values:
Located in San Francisco’s South of Market (275 5th Street), Renaissance’s on-site Business Incubator houses over 30 businesses in a supportive entrepreneurial community providing low-cost office space and intensive business development services to help support their success.
Incubation program participants receive:
- Furnished executive style offices starting at 86 sq. feet and $290 a month and spacious cubicles starting at 89 sq. feet and $215 a month.
- Conference and training rooms perfect for one-on-one client meetings and group presentations.
- Monthly consultations with experts in a variety of fields like finance and accounting, marketing, business management and more.
- Monthly tenant workshops on topics like social media marketing, Quick Books, public relations, small business law and more.
- 9 to 5 reception services and 24-hour access to the building.
- Access to small business loans through our Financing Resource Center.
- A vibrant entrepreneurial community
- High-speed Internet connection and phone service included.
- Great location in SoMa, San Francisco's startup epicenter.
- Convenient underground parking (extra fee).
Click hereto download an application
Current Renaissance Incubator clients include:
- Birksun LLC
- Bridget McKenna, Ph.D.
- Brilliant Seeds
- Checked And Balanced
- Discovery Street Tours
- Flower Power Sports
- Lemmon Employment Law and Conflict Resolution
- Live Easy Endurance Productions
- NLP Re-Patterning