First month FREE when signing a 6-month lease!
Renaissance offers the only mixed-use, non-profit
Business Incubation Program in the San Francisco Bay Area.
We also offer three Virtual Incubation locations
Located in San Francisco’s South of Market (275 5th Street), Renaissance’s on-site Business Incubator houses over 30 businesses in a supportive entrepreneurial community providing low-cost office space and intensive business development services to help support their success.
Incubation program participants receive:
- Furnished executive style offices starting at 86 sq. feet and $290 a month and spacious cubicles starting at 89 sq. feet and $215 a month.
- Conference and training rooms perfect for one-on-one client meetings and group presentations.
- Monthly consultations with experts in a variety of fields like finance and accounting, marketing, business management and more.
- Monthly tenant workshops on topics like social media marketing, Quick Books, public relations, small business law and more.
- 9 to 5 reception services and 24 hour access to the building.
- Access to small business loans through our Financing Resource Center.
- A vibrant entrepreneurial community to help you generate new sales leads and solve your business problems.
- High speed Internet connection and phone service included.
- Great location in SOMA, San Francisco's startup epicenter.
- Convenient underground parking (extra fee)
Click here to download an application
Current Renaissance Incubator clients include:
- Basic Green Cleaning
- Beautiful You
- Bridget McKenna, Ph.D.
- Checked And Balanced
- Discovery Street Tours
- Intergrated Design 360
- Lemmon Employment Law and Conflict Resolution
- Picnic Dash Productions
- Thurston Law
- Triple Bottomline Tech
The Virtual Incubation Program (VIP) provides all of the business development services and affiliation that the Incubator provides for growing companies that do not need a physical office space. Enjoy free monthly consulations, free workshops and roundtables, loan consulting as well as use of the conference rooms.