Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center seeks two new passionate and professional colleagues to join our teams in the East Bay and in San Francisco’s Bayview community:
Positions: East Bay Client Success Coordinator / Bayview Client Services Coordinator
Report to: East Bay Program Director / Bayview Program Director
Location: Richmond, CA / SF’s Bayview District, CA
Work with: Program staff, business consultants and colleagues across Renaissance sites
Our ideal new colleagues engage enthusiastically with clients and the public, take ownership in their work, appreciate the story that client data tells, and are passionate about economic opportunity and our impact. They will be active in recruiting clients, marketing our programs, supporting our classes and events, tracking client services and keeping our virtual (and eventually physical) offices/incubator humming smoothly.
Note: During the current coronavirus pandemic, Renaissance is adhering to health and safety social distance protocols; all staff are currently working from home. As protocols are adjusted and the pandemic evolves, these positions will be primarily based in Richmond, California or San Francisco’s Bayview District respectively, with frequent on-site visits to client business and partner locations.
Renaissance (www.rencenter.org) is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit social impact organization. We have been building better communities for 35 years by helping lower income women and men start and grow their own businesses, transforming the lives of their owners and creating sustainable jobs, economic vitality, and vibrant neighborhoods. Renaissance operates four program centers and multiple off-site programs throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Support the administration of multiple programs and services on-site as well as off-site at other locations in East Bay / San Francisco communities, including class registration. processes, consultant scheduling, and other administrative aspects for programs and classes.
- Assist in coordination of in-person and virtual meetings and events for clients (pop-ups, showcases, etc).
- Assist in maintaining multiple program calendars for both on-line and on-site training and services.
- Provide occasional evening support for classes, workshops, and events as needed.
- Assist with marketing, administrative, communication, and public outreach efforts, as well as media and donor meetings related to programs and events.
- Be informed about Renaissance programs and services, staff and event schedules, to provide information and assistance to clients, donors, partners, and other staff.
- Assist in researching and preparing various types of communication materials (e.g. website materials, client info, fact sheets).
- Supervise volunteers and interns as needed.
Client Tracking and Program Impact
- Input all data on clients, participants, businesses, and programs/events into cloud-based database (VistaShare Outcome Tracker) and follow up to ensure complete client data records; collaborate with organizational wide Data and Evaluation Coordinator ensuring data syncs with organizational metrics.
- Design and monitor collection of client business outcomes information directly from clients; Meet monthly and quarterly reporting requirements based on grant guidelines and timelines and provide progress reports and client snap shots as requested.
- Collaborate with team to ensure excellence in grant implementation and reporting.
- Maintain and improve program outcome monitoring processes and reporting; Extract meaningful insights from existing data.
- Act as a hub for the day-to-day needs of Renaissance East Bay / Renaissance Bayview. Coordinate with facilities team at Renaissance headquarters to ensure Renaissance East Bay / Renaissance Bayview is running smoothly for staff, consultants, clients, businesses and cohabitation tenants operating in our on-site business incubator.
- Contribute to COVID-19 precaution and safety measures such as spaced staffing, mask requirements, PPE usage, hand wash station and other necessary steps.
- Maintain office systems and equipment including coordination with vendors, spot cleaning and reordering supplies as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications
- Detail-oriented, self-starting, creative thinkers with effective project administration skills and ability to take initiative on a variety of assignments.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Canva, Docusign, Slack, Trello, Calendly, YouTube; enthusiasm for new technologies that facilitate improved interaction between clients and organization such as Zoom, Adobe Captivate and Kajabi a plus.
- Familiarity with marketing, outreach and social media accounts a plus .
- Awareness of small businesses ownership, community development, community organizing with willingness to develop entrepreneurial toolkits a plus.
- Familiarity with Alameda and Contra Costa County (East Bay Coordinator), San Francisco’s Bayview, Hunters’ Point, Visitacion Valley, Fillmore (Bayview Coordinator) a plus.
- Data collection and analysis experience; experience pulling internal data reports, interpreting outcomes and crafting funder-facing report mechanisms.
- Spanish fluency preferred for East Bay / a plus for Bayview; Portuguese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, additional languages a bonus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with virtual training and online curriculum design a plus.
- Experience with event planning and management is a plus.
- Ability to travel to off-site trainings, client business sites, and community events within a flexible schedule, including occasional evening and weekend hours.
Salary and Benefits: These are full-time, non-exempt positions. Competitive salary ($50-55K based on experience) with generous benefits that include medical, dental, vision insurance, 401K, paid time off, holidays, and a great group of colleagues and clients!
Application Process: Please send a cover letter (one page) and resume (two pages max) – in PDF format – and LinkedIn profile address (if available) to email@example.com. Please note whether you are applying for the “East Bay Client Success Coordinator” or the “Bayview Client Services Coordinator” in the subject line of your email. No telephone calls or personal inquiries please.
Renaissance believes in the dignity and rights of all persons. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusiveness with respect to age, AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, color, creed, disability, domestic partner status, ethnicity, gender identity (transgender status), marital status, medical condition, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, physical abilities, height and weight, and veteran status. Renaissance considers all qualified applicants for employment and complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance in addressing arrest and conviction records in hiring decisions.