In 2020, Renaissance served over 3,000 Bay Area individuals, a 50% increase over 2019. As the need for services increased due to the COVID 19 pandemic, we launched new programs to help businesses pivot their operations, help clients navigate available resources and assist the surge of recently unemployed people seeking entrepreneurship as a means to rebuild their livelihoods.
Our accomplishments include:
- Provided 4,005 hours of consulting to 1,044 entrepreneurs.
- Offered 385 English and Spanish language classes, workshops and events.
- Helped client businesses secure over $18 Million in capital.
- Supported 105 businesses access PPP and EIDL federal funds.
Renaissance Clients are:
- 78% Women;
- 40% Immigrants;
- 78% People of color (Black, Latinx, AAPI, & Indigenous);
- 88% Lower-Mid Income.
Click to download the full Renaissance Impact Report 2020