Every small business should have a beautiful and functional website, but how do you create one?
Taught by small business consultant Viridiana Ponce, this 2-day class will cover everything you need to know before you start building a website, plus how to buy a domain, create content and use free tools available to you to create a seamless customer experience.
Online Class Ground Rules
As a Renaissance participant, you agree to:
- Have your camera turned on during all class sessions and be ready to actively participate
- Mute your microphone unless it’s your turn to speak
- Raise your “hand” if you want to say something
- Come prepared and participate
- Feel free to ask questions or engage in the chat box
- Have your full name in display for attendance purposes
*We strongly encourage students to join using a computer to get the best experience. Phones can be utilized if there is no other option available.
About Viridiana Ponce: Viridiana Ponce is a small business consultant, coach, and trainer in the Bay Area. Passionate about providing expertise and resources to English & Spanish speaking entrepreneurs, she started VP Consulting in 2014. Viridiana helps local businesses grow and thrive by focusing on financial management and projections; developing business plans, and ongoing business support. She has a B.S. degree from the Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley.
- Derek Goldstone
October 25 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
October 25 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
October 26 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm