6-week food series workshop designed for food entrepreneurs who want to launch their food business.
Our team of Experts will guide you through defining your concept, understanding key numbers in the food industry, developing financial projections, and understanding permit process. Course will be complimented with individual assistance for your project.
- Define your Concept & Menu
- Daily Operations of your food service business
- Develop Financial Projections: Calculate Startup Costs
- Develop Financial Projections: Know your operating Expenses
- Compliance and permits, step by step
- Cottage law and Farmers Market
- Bonus: Financing your food business, Panel of experts
June 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
June 21 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
June 22 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm