If you are ready to start a small business or are very new to business, the Start Smart series is for you! Start Smart is a four-week course where you will learn the basic tools and business fundamentals needed to start-up successfully. You will work with a Business Model Canvas (a visual hands-on tool) to get your ideas down on paper, test, refine and confirm concepts, and adjust your conclusions about customer needs. This class meets once a week for two hours. Come to the orientation to learn more!
- Learn how to define your vision
- Create a mission statement
- Assess your skills, passion and resources
- Craft a business strategy to match your reality
- Test the viability of your products and services
Tuition: Free! We just ask that you commit to attending all four sessions of the series.
- Ericka Green
October 14 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
October 15 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
October 16 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm