As a participant, you agree to:
- Have your camera turned on during all class sessions and be ready to actively participate
- Mute your microphone unless it’s your turn to speak
- Raise your “hand” if you want to say something
- Come prepared and participate
- Feel free to ask questions or engage in the chatbox
- Have your full name on display for attendance purposes
*We strongly encourage students to join using a computer to get the best experience. Phones can be utilized if there is no other option available.
Target Audience: Retail businesses, businesses with a product to sell online
Free or Fee: Free
Maximum number of participants (if your webinar platform has a limit): no limit
Presentation Language(s): English
The class will be presented in Zoom. After you register you will receive a link from zoom.
This workshop is sponsored by the City of Oakland’s 2021 Small Business Week.
- Bret Sweet, Program Director
June 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
June 21 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
June 22 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm