Attend our monthly Women Mean Business East Bay networking online workshop events.
Topic: 5 Keys to Confident Public Speaking!
In this virtual event, you will learn how to overcome your nerves, tell impactful stories about your business and confidently deliver your elevator pitch.
1. Understand basic tricks for calming anxiety and preparing to speak to any audience
2. Learn how to create and perfect an elevator pitch
3. Understand how to manage time in front of your audience and effectively tell your success stories
As a participant you agree to:
- Have your camera turned on during all class sessions and be ready to actively participate
- Mute your microphone unless it’s your turn to speak
- Raise your “hand” if you want to say something
- Come prepared and participate
- Feel free to ask questions or engage in the chat box
- Have your full name in display for attendance purposes
*We strongly encourage students to join using a computer to get the best experience. Phones can be utilized if there is no other option available.
About the Presenter: Sarah Brady
Sarah Brady is a Personal Finance Consultant and credit specialist with 7 years of Credit Counseling experience. Sarah writes financial advice articles for Credit Karma and LendingTree, and has a background in small business and personal lending. Sarah loves helping her clients find practical and easy ways to overcome debt collections and build credit from scratch. You can meet with Sarah for Personal Finance Office Hours every Thursday at Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center of Richmond.register here
- Carmela Zakon
October 25 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
October 25 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
October 27 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm