Canva Basics in English!
February 22 at 6pm
Register by February 20th
637 Main St., Half Moon Bay – IN PERSON
About This Event
This workshop will meet at the Opportunity Center of the Coast, at 637 Main St., Half Moon Bay CA, 94019.
Canva is a free design tool available for everyone that allows users to create a wide range of visual content, including presentations, social media graphics, posters, flyers, and more, using a simple drag-and-drop interface. This workshop provides a basic overview of some of the key features and functionalities!
- Setting up your brand to keep things consistent
- Document types – picking the right size and the ability to resize
- Using templates to jumpstart creativity -or- for quick turnarounds
- Exploring the different element types and the expansive stock photo gallery
- Exploring different filters and text effects
- The art of layers and putting things where you really want them to go
- Posting to Social Media
- Embed designs into webpages – edit once…updates everywhere
- and probably more as time allows
Get ready for an extra dose of fun as we move towards personal and professional growth!
Interested in attending this class?
We’re thrilled to have you! All clients must register for classes via your client portal account. Here’s how you can do it:
Already a Renaissance Client?
- Log in to your client portal
- Go to the Calendar: Once logged in, navigate to the Calendar tab at your portal’s top left corner.
- Select & Enroll: Find your desired class, click on Enroll, answer the brief questions, and hit Submit.
New to the Renaissance Community?
- Get started by filling out a client interest form and creating your client portal.
- Orientation: Sign up for an orientation session and meet with a Renaissance team member who will work with you to assess your business needs.
- Post-Orientation Steps: Log into your new client portal after completing the orientation. Then, follow the steps outlined under “Already a Renaissance Client” to register for classes.
*All clients must complete orientation before attending classes*