Attend this free onboarding session to learn about the Business Preparation For Women 10-week course.
In this session you will:
- Meet the instructor, Dawn Fregosa
- Review the class agenda and topics
- Establish class norms, ask questions and see if this is the class for you
- Fill out first-time client paperwork and review your payment plan.
About Business Preparation for Women: this class provides an overview of target market analysis, fundamental business operations and basic business finance principles. You will develop foundational business skills and complete a basic business plan, outlining your business goals and strategies to achieve them.
Must attend this onboarding session to join the class. Class will run once a week on Mondays from 6:30 -9:30 PM, from May 13th – July 22.
Tuition: $240. Scholarships up to 50% are available based on household income. For more information on your eligibility, see our scholarships page.
Payment: Payment for classes and workshops are collected on than the first day of class. To request an installment payment plan please contact Program Coordinator, Lucero De Leon at email@example.com.
Scholarships: To apply for a scholarship you will need:
- *Proof of household income
- Income verification form
*Proof of household income can be one of the following:
- A copy of previous year’s tax return;
- A recent pay stub (within the last three months) or
- Documentation of government assistance, such as unemployment benefits, social security, or Medi-Cal.
All information will be kept confidential. Download income verification form here.
Accessibility: Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested, at least 2 weeks in advance. Contact Lucero at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-221-2003.register here
May 28 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
May 28 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
May 29 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm