Please note: Due to COVID-19, this class will be offered for free and online via Zoom.
Take our Business Preparation class Online to learn business basics and develop networks. The 10-week class provides an overview of target market analysis, fundamental business operations, and basic business finance principles. You will develop foundational business skills and complete a basic business plan, outlining your business goals and strategies to achieve them.
In session one, you will review google classroom, sign the social contract, meet the instructor, establish norms, and go over the syllabus.
Class Ground Rules
- Required to have your camera on and ready to engage for every class
- Work on homework assignments weekly
- Recommended to join using a laptop/computer and not phone to fully engage
- Have a business idea already in mind to do classwork
- Present and Submit a Business Pan on the last day of class
- Certificates will be given to those who submit and present a Business Plan.
This course includes 2 free hours of one-on-one business advising for those who submit a business plan draft on the last day of class.
Tuition: Free course
Instructor: Kofo Domingo
Please note that we will give priority to residents of Contra Costa County first. We will not allow residents outside of the San Francisco Bay Area counties. Thank you for your understanding.register here