This workshop will be held online on Zoom!
You may have the right to protect your unique business name, ideas, or creations from being tarnished or knocked off by a competitor… but how do you do that affordably on a tight budget? This workshop will introduce you to different types of intellectual property (focused primarily on copyrights, trademarks and trade secrets), and will provide you with self-help resource information to start building a simple but solid foundation of protection through rights searches, NDA’s, registrations, licenses and other tools.
Although taught by an experienced business attorney, this class does not constitute legal advice.
Presented by the San Francisco Community Business Law Center
As a participant you agree to:
- Have your camera turned on during all class sessions and be ready to actively participate
- Mute your microphone unless it’s your turn to speak
- Raise your “hand” if you want to say something
- Come prepared and participate
- Feel free to ask questions or engage in the chat box
- Have your full name in display for attendance purposes
*We strongly encourage students to join using a computer to get the best experience. Phones can be utilized if there is no other option available.