This online general informational orientation session helps prepare attendees to embark on the journey of entrepreneurship.
Covered are topics such as:
- differences between being an owner and an employee
- keys to being a successful entrepreneur
- local business resources
- and how to make the most out of your Renaissance experience
As a participant you agree to:
- Have your camera turned on during all class sessions and be ready to actively participate
- Mute your microphone unless it’s your turn to speak
- Raise your “hand” if you want to say something
- Come prepared and participate
- Feel free to ask questions or engage in the chat box
- Have your full name in display for attendance purposes
*We strongly encourage students to join using a computer to get the best experience. Phones can be utilized if there is no other option available.
No cost to attend. Class will be offered on Zoom.
General Renaissance East Bay Orientations are offered every third Monday of the month.