For many small business owners, understanding the role debt plays in the business readiness process isn’t so clear. Main Street Launch will work with entrepreneurs to self-assess your business readiness to obtain financing, how much capital you need, and, among other things, navigating sources of finance. This seminar will help entrepreneurs and small business owners bring finance into focus for long term success.
This Access to Capital workshop will cover:
• How lenders evaluate debt financing
• What is a financing package?
• The personal and business documents needed in a debt financing package
• Understanding how to gauge one’s readiness for debt financing
• Offering collateral and security
• How to bring your loan request together
- November 19
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm