A peer to peer strategic support for restaurants, caterers, food businesses & b2c retailers
- Facilitated by: Tiffany M. Lach, Strategic Business Advisor
- Fridays, 9 am-10 am Pacific Time
- Dates, bi-weekly: October 2, 16, and 30, 2020
- Weekly sessions commence November 6-December 4 (no session on the week of Thanksgiving)
DO YOU EVER WONDER WHAT YOUR PEERS ARE DOING TO SOLVE THEIR BUSINESS CHALLENGES?
In these facilitated group support sessions, you will learn new strategies and lend mutual support.
- Harness group accountability toward measurable milestones.
- Define actionable goals and tools to move the needle on your business.
- Workshop common challenges (together) and help one another with solutions.
- Generate a sustainable, healthy roadmap for working “on” your business.
As a participant you agree to:
- Have your camera turned on during all class sessions and be ready to actively participate
- Mute your microphone unless it’s your turn to speak
- Raise your “hand” if you want to say something
- Come prepared and participate
- Feel free to ask questions or engage in the chat box
- Have your full name in display for attendance purposes
*We strongly encourage students to join using a computer to get the best experience. Phones can be utilized if there is no other option available.
The group facilitator, Tiffany M. Lach blends thirty+ years’ food & retail business operations with a collaborative leadership development approach to help you learn and grow so your business can too!
Note: We will restrict the same sub-sector competitors within zip codes to promote a secure place to work on your toughest business challenges.
These bi-monthly sessions will meet online via zoom.com. Please note that your registration is your application. We will review your registration form and let you know a few days before Oct. 2nd if you have been approved to be a part of this group. Thank you for your understanding.