This particular Start Smart series serves Justice Involved people but is open to all. Time is subject to change-please come to the orientation on 8/28 to find out class times.
If you are ready to start a small business or are very new to business, this class is for you! Start Smart is a four-week course where you will learn the basic tools and business fundamentals needed to start-up successfully. You will work with a Business Model Canvas (a visual hands-on tool) to get your ideas down on paper, test, refine and confirm concepts, and adjust your conclusions about customer needs. This class meets once a week for two hours.
- Learn how to define your vision
- Create a mission statement
- Assess your skills, passion and resources
- Craft a business strategy to match your reality
- Test the viability of your products and services
Tuition: Free! We just ask that you commit to attending all four sessions of the series.
- Ericka Green