Attend this free onboarding session* and learn about our 4-Week Start Smart course. Start Smart is an introductory business class for people of all business stages. No experience or business background needed. Come and see if your business idea is viable and whether it should be launch as a business. Meet the instructor and get a copy of the class agenda.
Outcomes of Start Smart:
- Learn how to define your vision
- Create a mission statement
- Assess your skills, passion and resources
- Craft a business strategy to match your reality
- Test the viability of your products and services
Tuition: Free Orientation
*This is the first of five sessions for the Start Smart course. In this class, we will fill out paperwork, set up payment schedules, meet the instructor, establish norms and go over the syllabus.
Accessibility: Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested, at least 2 weeks in advance. Contact Lucero at email@example.com or 510-221-2003.register here
- Lucero De Leon
- Community School for Creative Education
2111 International Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94606 United States + Google Map