About This Class
This class will meet for 3 hours once a week for two weeks in person at Economic Advancement Center, at 366 Grand Ave., South San Francisco CA, 94080.
Embark on a journey to financial empowerment with our Tax Prep class at Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center. Designed specifically for small business owners, this class is your guide to navigating the complexities of business taxes and ensuring compliance with confidence.
In this insightful class, you will:
- Learn what documents you need and how to organize them
- Define your small business’s tax plan for this year
- Understand Compliance and Regulations
Interested in attending this class?
We’re thrilled to have you! All clients must register for classes via your client portal account. Here’s how you can do it:
Already a Renaissance Client?
- Log in to your client portal
- Go to the Calendar: Once logged in, navigate to the Calendar tab at your portal’s top left corner.
- Select & Enroll: Find your desired class, click on Enroll, answer the brief questions, and hit Submit.
New to the Renaissance Community?
- Get started by filling out a client interest form and creating your client portal.
- Orientation: Sign up for an orientation session and meet with a Renaissance team member who will work with you to assess your business needs.
- Post-Orientation Steps: Log into your new client portal after completing the orientation. Then, follow the steps outlined under “Already a Renaissance Client” to register for classes.
*All clients must complete orientation before attending classes*