Have you thought about opening a business? Do you have doubts and fears?
It is totally natural to fear the unknown. To overcome that fear, the first thing we need to know is where we are and where we want to go. We will help you discover what is stopping from starting a business and reaching your goals.
Themes that we will discuss include:
- Your relationship with money
- Stress managementEffective management of time
- Business values
- Creating your support system
- Creating a visual board
- Fear to fail? or fear of success?
- Creating goals
- Affirmations and positive thoughts
These topics will help you develop your self-esteem and confidence in your own abilities and actions.
Fee: $40-$100 (scholarships available)
Payment: Payment for classes and workshops are collected prior to or no later than the first day of class. To request an installment payment plan please contact Lucero De Leon, Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships: To apply for a scholarship you will need:
- *Proof of household income
- Income verification form
*Proof of household income can be one of the following:
- A copy of previous year’s tax return;
- A recent pay stub (within the last three months) or
- Documentation of government assistance, such as unemployment benefits, social security, or Medi-Cal.
All information will be kept confidential. Download income verification form here.
Email above to Lucero De Leon, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com at least two weeks before class starts. Preference is given to local residents and business owners.
Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made, if requested, at least 2 weeks in advance. Contact: Lucero De Leon, firstname.lastname@example.org, (510) 221-2003.
- Lucero De Leon