- Did you know that you are doing something that can be sabotaging your sales and your speaking engagements?
- How to use effective body language on Zoom
- How to tell what body language your customer will respond to for better sales
Whether you are a sales master or you are just learning, effective body language can make selling so much easier. Learn how to identify your customer’s preferred body language just by looking at them. Learn what most people do that can sabotage sales. Learn how the best Ted X speakers use body language to be compelling.
Guest Speaker: Rebecca Walker MBA is the Managing Partner at Cambiati Wellness Programs and Board Member at Impact 100 East Bay. Her father’s untimely and preventable death inspired her to help people change their eating habits, lose weight, and improve their health. She has a degree in Communication and a Master’s in Business. She spent over 14 years in software sales working in enterprise sales and is passionate about helping people see that selling is something done for people, not to people. Some fun facts are that she has backpacked over 1,000 miles of wilderness and has ridden bulls.
As a Renaissance participant, you agree to:
- Have your camera turned on during all class sessions and be ready to actively participate
- Mute your microphone unless it’s your turn to speak
- Raise your “hand” if you want to say something
- Come prepared and participate
- Feel free to ask questions or engage in the chat box
- Have your full name in display for attendance purposes
Registration required. Once you register, you will receive a zoom link to join the online class.register here