Women Mean Business East Bay presents: Referral Success 101™ with Maile Collmer.
Has your networking experience been anything like this?
- Even though you have made some connections, you haven’t gained a ton of business.
- The potentially great referral partners haven’t been referring to you the way you thought they would.
- The couple of referrals you have received were either barely a cold lead or wasn’t the type of business you really want.
Are you wondering if this networking thing is ever going to pay off?
Would 3-4 times more referrals on a regular basis help your business? Want to know how to get those referrals?
In Referral Success 101™ you will learn:
- How to identify the right relationships you should be developing while networking.
- The key to get past Visibility networking and create Profitable relationships with referral partners that refer you like clockwork.
- The 5 simple steps to get the high-quality referrals to your ideal clients that you really want.
- The key to leveraging time to get exponential results from your networking.
A link for the online workshop will be provided when you register.
About the guest speaker: Maile Collmer is a professional speaker and business consultant with Asentiv® Contra Costa. Her specialty is teaching entrepreneurs and sales teams how to build relationships that bring them a consistent and predictable stream of referrals to their ideal clients. Maile is known for delivering high-value content with practical application. She says when you have the right relationships your network will get you in front of opportunities that surpass your goals to deliver your dreams!
Through training, coaching, consulting, and establishing mastermind groups, Maile Collmer’s Asentiv Contra Costa is a hub for respected and influential local business owners. With intention and passion, our clients are continuously learning and growing – both personally and professionally. As a community, we create supportive environments that foster individual excellence and encourages business development in the form of influence, connections, and referral teams that provide a steady and predictable stream of business.