Being an entrepreneur in the middle of a pandemic can be pretty challenging. This is why it is so important to bring attention to wellness practices at work so that we can support our health, productivity, and overall stay motivated in the midst of uncertainty. As the year 2020 gets closer, let’s take a moment to reflect and cultivate new intentions that will support our well-being next year.
- Identify where you are at right now in terms of wellness and self-care initiatives for yourself and your team
- Learn the benefits of incorporating wellness habits especially around productivity and creativity
- Share wellness tips and ideas and find what works for you and/or your team
About our Guest Speaker: Susana Cardenas of Susana Flor
Susana is a publicist and mindfulness instructor from Bogotá, Colombia who currently lives in Oakland, California. Susana has been offering classes since 2015 to a great diversity of groups. Susana remembers finding mindfulness and yoga practice to support her youth and the transition to a new country. As a first-generation immigrant and advocate for justice, she hopes to positively impact the lives of people and the planet through movement, reflection, compassionate care, and breathing. Susana recently joined the Renaissance team to support advise wellness businesses. She is the founder of susanaflow.com.
As a Renaissance participant, you agree to:
- Have your camera turned on during all class sessions and be ready to actively participate
- Mute your microphone unless it’s your turn to speak
- Raise your “hand” if you want to say something
- Come prepared and participate
- Feel free to ask questions or engage in the chat box
- Have your full name in display for attendance purposes
Registration required. Once you register, you will receive a zoom link to join the online class.register here