Your About Page shares your story, digs into the WHY of your company, and allows your audience to peek behind the curtain. This is often the most intimate page of a website… and the most visited! In this workshop, you’ll learn how to craft an About Page that:
- Acknowledges your audience’s journey while sharing your own brand’s story.
- Shares your brand’s philosophy, team, and vision for the future in an intimate way.
- Directs your audience clearly to their next step.
In addition, you’ll have time to workshop your own About Page in small groups, while receiving live feedback from an experienced copywriter.
Presented by Jessi Honard, co-founder of North Star Messaging + Strategy
As a participant, you agree to:
- Have your camera turned on during all class sessions and be ready to actively participate
- Mute your microphone unless it’s your turn to speak
- Raise your “hand” if you want to say something
- Come prepared and participate
- Feel free to ask questions or engage in the chat box
- Have your full name in display for attendance purposes
*We strongly encourage students to join using a computer to get the best experience. Phones can be utilized if there is no other option available.
Attend the next continuing workshop:
Wednesday, November 11, 2020: Writing Your Website – The Services Page(s)register here