- This event has passed.
Writing Your Website – The Services Page(s) (East Bay)
November 18 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Duration: 2 hours online workshop
A Service (or Product) Page is like a miniature sales page that describes what solution you offer, how it will help your reader, and how to take the next step. In this workshop, you’ll learn how to write a Services (or Store) page that gives you a solid return-on-investment. We’ll cover how to:
- Outline your audience’s frustration/problem in a way that speaks to them.
- Present the clear benefits of your offer and build your audience’s trust in the service/product.
- Direct your audience clearly to their next step.
In addition, you’ll have time to workshop your own About Page in small groups, while receiving live feedback from an experienced copywriter.
Presented by Jessi Honard, co-founder of North Star Messaging + Strategy
As a participant, you agree to:
- Have your camera turned on during all class sessions and be ready to actively participate
- Mute your microphone unless it’s your turn to speak
- Raise your “hand” if you want to say something
- Come prepared and participate
- Feel free to ask questions or engage in the chat box
- Have your full name in display for attendance purposes
*We strongly encourage students to join using a computer to get the best experience. Phones can be utilized if there is no other option available.register here