Reports to: Facilities and Operations Manager
Works with: Finance, Operations, and HR team
Location: San Francisco, CA
Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center is seeking a professional, customer service- and detail-oriented Office Systems Coordinator. Our ideal new teammate takes pride in ensuring quality infrastructure and facilities for our programs, clients, tenants, and staff. They enjoy being organized, detail oriented, working collaboratively, and keeping multiple, heavily-used web and hardware-based systems up-to-date.
Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center (www.rencenter.org) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit working to create sustainable economic development through small business ownership. Renaissance owns our own 24,000 sq ft building in SOMA, which is the site of our headquarters as well. Our SOMA, East Palo Alto, Richmond, and Bayview sites host over 50 small business tenants in entrepreneurial communities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reception and Office Coordination:
- Work with Finance department on monthly reconciling of coding and processing accounts receivable and accounts payable for utilities, operational systems, purchasing, and tenant billing (parking spaces, mail services, use of facility, and unit rent + incidentals.)
- Screen and direct building guests, visitors, technicians, and contractors.
- Field all incoming phone calls to Renaissance’s main line. Check and respond to voice mails on an hourly basis.
- Receive all building mail/packages and process outgoing mail.
- Monitor surveillance cameras; enforce health, safety, and security policies including supporting manager with loss prevention.
- Maintain a clean and professional building environment, including interfacing with building maintenance contractors, purchasing, scheduling, and delivery coordination of maintenance supplies.
- Order office supplies for all Renaissance sites.
- Ensure classrooms and conference rooms are outfitted with properly working technology and furniture to support Renaissance programs and outside/tenant rental.
- Provide support for additional organization departments as well as events as needed.
- Support Facilities and Operations Manager with ad-hoc projects.
- Act as a first point of contact for tenant needs.
- Help retain and attract new tenants, maintaining Renaissance SOMA building entrepreneurial community. Market office space, meeting and conference spaces, parking spots, and short-term space rentals on web rental platforms such as Craigslist, LiquidSpace, etc…
- Conduct monthly walkthrough audits of SOMA building (furniture, technology, fixtures, etc.) and perform annual audit of tenant files across all sites.
- Foster relationships with all building tenants.
- Maintain and update all tenant documents (leases, rate agreements, manuals, etc.;) perform annual audit of tenant files for all tenants across sites; and keep tenant and vacancy lists and information up-to-date in all physical and web-based locations.
Systems and IT Support:
- Act as a first point of contact for IT and tech-related staff needs.
- Troubleshoot systems and technology issues for staff and communicate with tech support, the Facilities and Operations Manager, and/or our IT consultants as appropriate.
- Administrate online platforms including users, system functionality, and installation as needed.
- Provide technology training for new and existing staff (phone system, calendars, G suite, meeting software, etc.)
- Track users and systems, including but not limited to: hardware deployment and location, application/system licenses, and login/installation processes.
- Research, analyze, and report out on technology solutions to operational issues across programs and sites.
- Communicate with staff in a clear, concise manner regarding scheduling of and context for network and hardware updates.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) and a can-do attitude with follow-through.
- Ability to work independently but collaboratively with diverse colleagues and clients.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail to manage many moving parts and complex systems; flexibility and comfort in a fast-paced, changing environment and community.
- Knowledge of Excel and MS Office; Adobe Acrobat DC; G Suite; DocuSign; bill pay; remote meeting software; and project management software all required.
- Design, human resources, and property management software knowledge a plus.
- Spanish language a plus.
- Prior experience in property management a plus.
Compensation: This full time, non-exempt position includes a salary range in the high 50Ks, based on experience, with generous benefits that include medical, dental, vision insurance, 401K, paid time off, holidays, and a great group of colleagues and clients!
Application Process: Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please note “Office Systems Coordinator” in the subject line of your email. No telephone calls or personal inquiries please.
Renaissance Entrepreneurship Center is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusiveness with respect to age, ancestry, color, ethnicity, gender, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical abilities, race, religion, sexual orientation, and veteran status.
Renaissance considers all qualified applicants for employment and complies with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance in addressing arrest and conviction records in hiring decisions.