This 4-session series will cover the basics of e-commerce, product development, marketing, and access to capital, so participants can learn how to launch or grow their fashion business online. The objectives of this series are, among others:
- Defining your brand
- Understanding and identifying your competition
- Understanding the marketing funnel
- Learning about the available financial resources for fashion entrepreneurs
Classes are held once a week on Wednesdays from 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm for four weeks. Students will be given access to the online learning tool Kajabi to access class materials and begin to work on their own throughout the four-week course.
Fashion Series participants agree to:
- Have their camera turned on during all class sessions and be ready to actively participate.
- Complete all required readings and work on any assignment the instructor gives.
- Commitment to assisting the majority of the classes.
*We strongly encourage students to join using a computer to get the best experience. Phones can be utilized if there is no other option available.